The Sennheiser MKE 2 is a professional miniature lavalier microphone and an industry favorite among field audio engineers, broadcast engineers and film crews. With a wide frequency and high sensitivity response, the MKE 2 lavalier is developed for crucial audio reproduction of vocals and instruments. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides an even frequency response throughout the perimeter of the microphone.
The result minimizes handling noise caused by clothing, while providing accurate, transparent audio fidelity without noise. The MKE 2 is widely favored for its superior audio quality and miniature profile. The sub-miniature yet durable design enables the microphone to be used in stage performances, video shoots, film shoots, or anywhere an unobtrusive microphone is necessary. The microphone features various terminations to accommodate wireless transmitters and connectors.
- Gold Series
- Gold series models are designed for broadcast and theater applications. A reduced sensitivity (6.3mV / PA) enables high SPL and lower distortion. Dual-diaphragm design provides protection from perspiration and moisture.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a consistent frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The MKE 2 features a wide, linear frequency response for accurate, transparent reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Subminiature Profile
- The MKE 2’s sub-miniature profile enables the microphone to be used on stage or on camera while remaining inconspicuous.