This Axler 30″ Lightweight Carbon Fiber Camera Slider is a lightweight easy-to-position slider, yet it can support loads up to 18 lb. The large carriage accommodates fluid heads and tripods of various sizes, and it glides smoothly along the 19mm rails. The carriage features four guide rollers that ride along the outside of the rails. Two additional rollers press against the inside of the rails and allow you to adjust the tension of the carriage.
The carriage features a maximum camera travel distance of 26″. In addition to a 3/8″-16 attachment screw, there are two sets each of 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads on the carriage that are useful for mounting optional accessories. At the ends of the slider are angle-adjustable legs with height-adjustable rubber feet for leveling on uneven terrain. an Allen key is included to adjust the carriage tension, and a padded carrying case is included to store and transport the slider.
- Durable and lightweight construction
- 19mm carbon fiber rails
- 18 lb load capacity
- 26″ max. camera travel
- Large camera carriage with a round grip surface of just under 2″
- Six precision-sealed bearings on aluminum rollers
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 accessory mounting threads on carriage
- The carriage incorporates a bubble level
- Adjustable outrigger legs for leveling
- Center mounting platform accepts 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting studs, such as can be found on tripods or light stands
- The end blocks each feature 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded mounting holes for accepting supports
- The integrated spring-loaded feet rotate on a rosette system so you can level the slider, tighten the legs, and not worry about the legs slipping
- The leveling feet include more than half an inch of height adjustment, and use a two-thumbwheel locking system so the height doesn’t change once set